GPC docs writing team

Mirsad Todorovac mtodorov at alu.hr
Sun May 25 17:00:23 CEST 2003

Eike Lange wrote:

> > On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 02:51:25PM +0200, Mirsad Todorovac wrote:
> > > I wanted to know about the GPC documentation writing group Frank told me
> > > about.
> > > He noted how we must watch not to duplicate the work.
> >
> > I don't think so as we are a little group contacting Frank
> > with all we do. ;-)

;-)

Frank wrote:

> To avoid further misunderstandings: Mirsad and I had some
> discusssions, and I suggested him to contact this list.
>
> Specifically, he was interested in putting the documentation in the
> source and extracting it automatically. This was discussed recently
> here (BTW, anyone working on it?), so I suggested to check the
> archives and if things are unclear contact this group (about the
> format etc.).

Of course, only according to standards group agreed upon.

> I did not mean that any small update must be discussed here in
> advance, sorry if I was unclear. (Major changes (restructuring etc.)
> should be announced here and perhaps discussed, though.)

I'm sorry to have created confusion. I'll have to check the list archives.
Besides, considering documentation in the source, some questions and
discomforts arise. I have to check where the group has got to, to see what
has been done so far.

Mirsad

--
"I have a dream!" -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"You can't hold someone down ... without staying down with him."