gpc mistake

levi at localhost.nc3a.nato.int levi at localhost.nc3a.nato.int
Tue Feb 29 18:08:58 CET 2000

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 05:31:13PM +0100, Jose Oliver Gil wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am using gpc version 970624(2.7.2.3)  and I think
> there is something wrong.

Upgrade.

> gpc: Internal compiler error: program gpc1 got fatal signal 11
>
> when everything should work fine! what's wrong?

Exactly what the error message says - it's a bug internal to the compiler.
I.E. GPC version 970624 (2.7.2.3) doesn't work right with that program.
Since that version is over 2 years old, bug reports on that version
aren't terribly useful. If you can't upgrade, you're going to have
to find a way to work around it.

David Starner - dstarner98 at aasaa.ofe.org
Only a nerd would worry about wrong parentheses with
square brackets. But that's what mathematicians are.
   -- Dr. Burchard, math professor at OSU