graphic

Nathalie Jarosz jarosz_n at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:47:33 CEST 2000

>From: Peter Gerwinski <peter at gerwinski.de>
>To: "Nathalie Jarosz" <njarosz at fr.packardbell.org>
>CC: <gpc at gnu.de>, <grx at gnu.de>
>Subject: Re: graphic
>Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:32:57 +0200
>
>For Unix (optional): Put into your `.profile' something like:
>
>     set GRX20DRV=xwin
>     set GRXFONT=/usr/local/lib/grx/fonts

I am sorry but what is '.profile'?
Actually I don't know where GRX fonts has been installed...
When I unpack GRW archive, I have a directory 'grx-2.3.1' which is created
as follow:
addons/         lib/            makedefs.gnu    makefile.lnx    test/
bin/            makedefs.bcc    makedefs.x11    makefile.wat
compat/         makedefs.dec    makefile.bcc    makefile.x11
doc/            makedefs.dj1    makefile.dj1    pascal/
include/        makedefs.dj2    makefile.dj2    src/

and the GRX fonts directory (?) is in /src/fonts.
Is it this path I ahve to put for setting the font?

Point 3. Compiling GRX
I do:
%cd src
%make -f makefile.x11
make: Fatal error in reader: ../makedefs.gnu, line 38: Unexpected end of
line seen

What does it mean?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nathalie