'include' and 'lib' files

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Fri Jul 7 15:37:39 CEST 2000

Anuradha wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When i try to build a cross-compiler for
> target i386-solaris machine with host :sparc-solaris,
>
> it asks me for the lib and the include files of i386-solaris .
>
> I don't have an i386-solaris machine here.Can you tell me where i can
> find these 'lib' and 'include' files?

Since Solaris is proprietary, we cannot copy these files for you. So
you'll have to either get access to an i386-solaris machine or order
Solaris from Sun -- they distribute it for free (in the money, not
freedom, sense), except for S&H. See
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/source/ or
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/

Frank Heckenbach, frank at g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/