gpc-20000707 djgpp native compilation

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Wed Jul 19 00:32:38 CEST 2000

Maurice Lombardi wrote:

> fjf119 and fjf120: may be a relation with the previous bug ?
> failure related to reset(input)

I think there was an error in the test program themselves -- blame
the one who wrote them (I won't tell you it was me ;-). It's quite
possible the error didn't show until now due to some recent changes
in the RTS. But now I've fixed the test programs (hopefully -- you
might want to test them on your system).

> Anyway the compiler seems quite good now.
> Time to make a release ?

We've got some items on our list to do before the release, but we're
getting close.

Frank Heckenbach, frank at g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/
http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/todo.html