request for help

Prof. A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) african_chief at bigfoot.com
Tue Aug 28 15:23:25 CEST 2001

On 28 Aug 2001, at 15:06, Kocherlakota Harikrishna wrote:

> Hello,
> I want equivalents for the following .Could any one  help me out :
> -- swap
> --get/freeenvironmentstrings
> --exitproc, exitcode
> --constants like "fmclosed", "fmoutput" etc..

Some of them are in the dos and system units, and some of them don't
exist anywhere. The get/freeenvironmentstrings stuff is purely a Windows
API thing, so don't expect to find them in a standard GPC distribution.
However the dos unit contains some routines for environment variables.

> Otherwise are there any compiler directives to avoid the above
> (supported by delphi)?

You could always supply switches to force compliance with one of the
"standards" (e.g., EP, ISO, etc.).

> Is Class type supported by GPC ?

No.

Best regards, The Chief
---------
Prof. Abimbola Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
Author of Chief's Installer Pro for Win32
Email: African_Chief at bigfoot.com
http://www.bigfoot.com/~african_chief/