Some GPC questions

Francisco Stefano Wechsler wechsler at fca.unesp.br
Mon Sep 10 11:36:36 CEST 2001

> On 7 Sep 2001, at 1:22, Frank Heckenbach wrote:
>
> > Well, we could, of course, label any arbitrary version GPC 2.1 or
> > something. There are a number of known bugs, but far less than there
> > were in GPC 2.0, so perhaps we should just do that. Any opinions?

  I think it's time to release 2.1 (or whatever). As long as the user is
kept aware of the bugs, I don't see much problem.

Francisco Stefano Wechsler          Diga não ao monopólio: use Gnu-Linux.
Dep. Prod. Expl. Animal             Enviado por meio do PINE 4.33.
Fac. Med. Vet. Zoot.                Que a força do pingüim esteja contigo!
UNESP
C.P. 560                            Say no to monopoly: use Gnu-Linux.
18618-000 Botucatu, SP              Sent through PINE 4.33.
Brasil                              May the penguin be with you!
Tel.: 0-xx-14-6802-7180
      0-xx-14-6802-7185
      0-xx-14-6802-7189