GPC 2.1 RC 3 released

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Sat Mar 9 00:25:40 CET 2002

John L. Ries wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Frank Heckenbach wrote:
>

> > Due to some changes in GPC, some problems with debug info in the
> > COFF output format (which only DJGPP still uses, as far as I know)
> >
> I know of one other system that uses COFF: The OS Formerly Known as DEC
> OSF/1 (more recently named Digital UNIX or Tru64 UNIX).

I'm testing GPC on DEC/OSF (thanks to Mirsad Todorovac for providing
the account), and I see no such problems there. So apparently the
problem is only specific to DJGPP!?

> Any ideas on when GPC will be compilable with GCC 3.x (I know it's not
> high priority, but still would be nice to have an idea).

Take any random message of the last several weeks from the archive,
and your changes are quite high that you find something about it. ;-)

http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/todo.html