Time functions in gpc.pas

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Sat Apr 5 14:39:02 CEST 2003

Markus Gerwinski wrote:

> thanks for your answers, everybody. :-)  Say, why is TimeStamp defined in
> gpc-bp.pas instead of gpc.pas? Would it affect the usability of my units, if
> (when they use TimeStamp) someone uses them and disables borland extensions?

There seems to be a misunderstanding about gpc-bp (please read the
comments in that unit).

`TimeStamp' is built-in. BTW, all built-in identifiers and keywords
are listed in the `Reference' section of the manual. (At least
insofar the manual is complete, though not all of them have
descriptions.)

GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482  4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707