ld.exe error...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Apr 9 20:07:37 CEST 2003

Hi all,
   During the compilation of a project using the DevPascal IDE and the
latest release, I get the following error...

C:/Progra~1/Borland/gpc/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsdl

I gather that "sdl" is the DLL that ld.exe is looking for, but where
should it be placed so that it can find it. The SDL exists in the
System32 directory as well as int he same directory as the project and
it still does not find it.

I have not had a response to my previous emails, so am starting to
wonder if I have broken some kind of protocol before posting here?

Any clarifications welcome.

Sincerely

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;