ld.exe error...

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Wed Apr 9 21:26:43 CEST 2003

Dominique Louis wrote:

>    During the compilation of a project using the DevPascal IDE and the
> latest release, I get the following error...
>
> C:/Progra~1/Borland/gpc/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lsdl
>
> I gather that "sdl" is the DLL that ld.exe is looking for, but where
> should it be placed so that it can find it. The SDL exists in the
> System32 directory as well as int he same directory as the project and
> it still does not find it.
>
> I have not had a response to my previous emails, so am starting to
> wonder if I have broken some kind of protocol before posting here?

There was a response by Eike Lange on 28 Feb. He even CCed your
personal address <Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au>. If you missed
some mails in the list, you can check the archives at
http://gnu-pascal.de/crystal/gpc/en/

(Of course, if this address doesn't work, then you probably won't
get *this* mail, either ...)-:

GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482  4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707