Need units for delphi classes and forms

Brian Keener bkeener at thesoftwaresource.com
Thu Apr 17 00:45:52 CEST 2003

I am playing around with porting an application from Visual C++ and Delphi to
GNU C++ and GNU GPC and I have a working GPC Compiler (based on a compile of
the Tests in GPC).  While I am no where near to having a working Makefile or
truly compiled GNU GPC code for this application I have gotten as far as being
able to determine that I need units for Delphi Classes and Forms.

Does anyone know where I might locate these or get replacements that will work
with GPC or is there some other using I need instead.

Brian Keener
bkeener at thesoftwaresource.com