gcc-3.2.3

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Sun Apr 27 09:31:04 CEST 2003

Russell Whitaker wrote:

> gcc-3.2.3 was released today. Created a diff using 3.2.2, attached.
>
> Tried to compile using latest gpc alpha. Got as far as dwarf2out.c then
> got an internal compiler error message, dwarf2out_finish, at
> dwarf2out.c:12278

I've decided not to include multiple patches which differ only by
the offsets. Patch can easily ignore such differences -- compared to
my effort of keeping several almost identical files up to date (now
that I seem to find a new backend bug every week).

So I'll just create a link to gcc-3.2.2.diff and give a note in
configure that gcc-3.2.3 is not yet working well (as you found out,
I think Waldek is working on it) ...

GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482  4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707