GDB Debugging Nightmare!

Bryan Meredith brainmurders at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 00:05:43 CET 2003

Hello chaps,

I have looked through the list but cant find anything definitive on this
one...

I am using -gstabs to compile as -g on its own gives
"internal error - unimplemented function unk_lang_create_fundamental_type
called." (as per an earlier post).

I can get things to display by casting them to their type Type(Var) with
initial letters capitalised. Where I get really stuck is trying to use this
technique on a thingy (its a union in C - I dont know much pascal so I dont
know what its called - sorry).

This isnt real code - its so I can try to explain a little better...

TYPE

	header = RECORD
		item1 : WORD;
		item2 : WORD;