NEEDED YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

mooooolight at tiscali.co.uk mooooolight at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 11:06:36 CET 2003

DESK OF HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA
(MON)(HONS) MA. DIPL.
                      STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

DEAR

MY NAME IS MRS. MARIAM ABACHA AND WIFE OF LATE MILITARY HEAD OF STATE OF
MY COUNTRY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

MY HUSBAND LATE GENERAL SANNI ABACHA MADE A LOT OF MONEY THROUGH OIL PROCEEDS
DURING HIS TENURE IN OFFICE. INFACT THE GOVERNMENT, DISCOVERED AFTER HIS
DEATH THAT HE WAS WORTH WELL OVER $4.5 BILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS AND
SOME OF THIS MONEY WAS RETRIEVED AFTER HE DIED WHILE SOME WAS RECOVERED
FROM OFFICIALS THAT SERVED UNDER HIM DURING HIS REIGN AS PRESIDENT OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE IS THAT DESPITE OF THE PROBLEM I AM GOING THROUGH
NOW WITH THE PRESENT REGIME, I STILL HAS A LOT OF MONEY WHICH WAS DEPOSITED
WITH THE DIPLOMATIC COURIERS AND SECURITIES IN THE HOLLAND BY MY HUSBAND
THE LATE HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WHICH IS UNKNOWN TO THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT
OF NIGERIA.AND I INTENDS TO INVEST THIS FUNDS OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY.

WHAT I NEEDS FROM YOU NOW IS FOR YOU TO GO TO HOLLAND AND CLAIM THIS FUNDS
FROM THE DIPLOMATIC COURIERS AND SECURITIES ON MY BEHALF FOR THE POSSIBLE
INVESTMENT OF THE FUNDS WITH YOUR EXPERTISE HENCE I WAS BANNED FROM TRAVELLING
OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.BUT MIND YOU, ALL THE MONEY IN MY POSSESSION CAN NOT
LEAVE AT ONCE BECAUSE I NEEDS TO BUILD CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN SOMEONE WHO
WOULD NOT EXPOSE MY PLAN TO REMIT AND POSSIBLY INVEST IN YOUR COMPANY.

SO I HAVE AGREED TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE TRANSFER OF $25 MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS AND YOU ARE FREE TO NEGOTIATE YOUR MODE OF COMPENSATION EVEN
IF I INTENDS TO INVEST THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY.

PLEASE, DO NOT HESITATE TO INDICATE YOUR VIEW OF THIS REQUEST BY CONTACTING
ME IMMEDIATELY AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL, SO THAT THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS
CAN BE MADE FOR THE MONEY TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

DUE TO MY PRESENT SITUATION, I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THIS REQUEST CAN BE KEPT
SECRET. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NOTE THAT THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED AS ALL
NECESSARY ARRANGMENT TOWARDS THE SUCCESSFUL CLAIMING OF MY FUNDS HAVE BEEN
CONCLUDED.

I HOPE TO BE HAPPY INVESTING WITH YOU. PLEASE KINDLY SEND DOWN YOUR REPLY
STRICTLY TO THIS VERY E-MAIL ADDRESS.
THANKS,

HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA