--delphi bug?

Prof. A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chiefsoft at bigfoot.com
Mon Dec 15 16:00:10 CET 2003

On 15 Dec 2003 at 8:39, CBFalconer wrote:
[...]
> IIRC the original complaint, since snipped, applied to BP and
> attempted to use a null statement after a conditional.  It seems
> to me that there is absolutely no need for such a statement in BP,
> since ParamCount begins life there as a global variable, and it would
> probably not be good form to redefine it.

This focus on ParamCount is a red herring. That was just a trivial
test program (as Frank always emphasises) that shows the problem.
ParamCount is not the problem here. Rather, it is the warning about a
";" following a "then" that was being highlighted.

Best regards,
   The Chief
---------
Prof. Abimbola Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
Web: http://www.bigfoot.com/~african_chief/