Weird type/identifier conflicts

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 14:56:27 CET 2003

As far as that goes, why not simply add on a modifier to the unit
itself, as in:

SHARED UNIT name;

INTERFACE

[...]

IMPLEMENTATION

[...]

END.

That way, programs and other units would still work the same way, and
would not need to specify this specially (you could still do something
strange like 'USES SHARED name, STATIC name'; or for
anti-adding-keyword people, a good idea really, 'USES INTERFACE name,
USES IMPLEMENTATION name', or sim.)

> that "library foo" means "GPC -shared foo ...." and let the system

=====
=======
Frank D. Engel, Jr.

Modify the equilibrium of the vertically-oriented particle decelerator to result in the reestablishment of its resistance to counterproductive atmospheric penetration.