Weird type/identifier conflicts

Grant Jacobs gjacobs at bioinfotools.com
Wed Mar 5 07:16:17 CET 2003

At 5:47 AM +0000 5/3/03, Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) wrote:
>* but, where you want to propagate everything from a particular unit
>(i.e., from its interface section), you either have an exports clause
>in that unit, or you use the (new) directive "{$ObjExportAll On}" in
>that unit. The latter is obviously the more convenient for the
>programmer. So any library that uses such unit does not need to have
>its own exports clause. But this also has the advantage that the
>programmer would have somewhere taken a deliberate decision as to what
>should be propagated from his/her units.

This is pretty much what I was going to suggestion in that post I've
*still* yet to send. Lets hope I find time soon... there is a little
more to it as how the interface sections behave in this scheme isn't
quite the same as under the units we have at present.

Grant
Grant Jacobs Ph.D.                                     BioinfoTools
ph. +64 3 476 1820  (office, after 10am)               PO Box 6129,
or  +64 25 601 5917 (mobile)                               Dunedin,
gjacobs at bioinfotools.com                               NEW ZEALAND.
    Bioinformatics tools: deriving knowledge from biological data
Bioinformatics tools - software development - consulting - training
Check out the website for more details: http://www.bioinfotools.com

The information contained in this mail message is  confidential and
may  be legally privileged. Readers of this message who are not the
intended recipient are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If  you
have received this message in error please notify the sender immed-
iately and destroy the original message.  This applies also to  any
attached documents.