gpc-20030323 - compiler crash

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chiefsoft at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 28 01:49:02 CET 2003

Hi Frank

I have been able to reduce the problem to a small program. The problem
seems to lie in the handling of the declaration of virtual methods, and
how units use each other. I am attaching the test program (chief45). I
have embedded some comments as to how to circumvent the problem
(without fixing the bug) - but this is obviously not the solution.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.bigfoot.com/~african_chief/
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,