gpc-20030323 - compiler crash

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Mon Mar 31 16:40:20 CEST 2003

Adriaan van Os wrote:

> Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) wrote:

> >> Fix.
> >
> > Many thanks. All my problems with objects and units are fixed now.

> There have been several fixes. Did you apply all of them ?

I meant the patch for chief44.pas. The one for chief45.pas is more
general. However, keeping the chief44 patch won't hurt much (just
put a little unnecessary information in GPI files).

Otherwise, all the patches I sent can be applied together.

GPC download signing key: 51FF C1F0 1A77 C6C2 4482  4DDC 117A 9773 7F88 1707