gpc-20041218 released

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chiefsoft at bigfoot.com
Sun Dec 19 21:39:04 CET 2004

Frank Heckenbach  wrote:

> Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) wrote:
>
> > I have built it for Mingw on the gcc-3.3.5 sources.  The patch for
> > gcc- 3.3.4 seems okay but for one "rej" in emit-rtl.c (attached). It
> > doesn't seem to have resulted in any obvious problem, but then I
> > wouldn't really know - so I am attaching the rej file in case there is
> > something serious there.
>
> Sorry if I'm dumb, but what's the status of gcc-3.3.5 anyway?

I found it here:
ftp://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/sources.redhat.com/pub/gcc/releases/gc
c-3.3.5/

[...]
> However, the 3.3.4 patch without that rejected hunk should probably work
> fine.

The compiler that I have built (Mingw) passes the gpc testsuite, and
also passes my own tests. Great work!

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.greatchief.plus.com/