Hi everyone - got a question about GPC

Martin Liddle gpc at tynecomp.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 23:23:48 CET 2010

In message <1266111217.22489.794115 at goedel.fjf.gnu.de>, Frank Heckenbach
<ih8mj at fjf.gnu.de> writes

>You can disable the run-time checks (--no-range-checking), but of
>course, these might indicate actual bugs in the code ... :-)

Thanks but I am well aware of that; the main point of going to the newer
compiler was to track down some obscure bugs (and we are slowly
achieving it).  Unfortunately the range checking is also catching lots
of other slightly sloppy but harmless code that has crept in since we
last used a compiler with range checking capability.
--
Martin Liddle, Tynemouth Computer Services, 3 Kentmere Way,
Staveley, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 3TW.