part of system.pas unit ready
Berend de Boer
100120.3121 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Aug 14 10:01:24 CEST 1996
I promised to create a System.pas unit, here is a large part of it (see next
It seems to work on gnu-win32 systems (I tested it in a NT workstation). It
probably also works on BSD unix systems.
I used gpc 2.6.3 (which was more useful than I expected and have
said so in the past )-: ), but I still encountered some strange things.
So here my comments:
1. how do you use the __unsigned__ prefix?
2. Instead of using __byte__, etc. ranges should be better as Juki already
3. nil assignment to void pointer unacceptable? (var p: ^void; p := nil; )
Things I found missing:
- schema types ( type t(max:integer) = array[0..max] of double; )
- function result variables ( function f(p: integer) = Result: integer; )
- pre-initialized variables
- renaming in export clause
I like to here comments,
More information about the Gpc