[Help] gpc for dos

Peter Gerwinski pege at rs1.Theo-Phys.Uni-Essen.DE
Thu Jan 25 15:27:25 CET 1996

Hello!

According to b2506033:

>       When compiled a small program, I got a lot of error message. I use
> gpc-263b got from kampi.hut.fi.  Please help me.   Thanks.
> b2506033 at csie.ntu.edu.tw  Herge

Your environment variables seem to be correct, but
did you install the EMXDEV package? You need at least
EMXRT, EMXDEV, and GNUDEV for a working GPC compiler.
If you have DPMI without VCPI, you also need DPMIGCC5
from emx/contrib.

Good luck!

    Peter

Dipl. Phys. Peter Gerwinski
Fachbereich Physik
Universitaet-GH Essen                   Phone:  +49-201-183-2763
D-45117 Essen                           Fax:    +49-201-183-2120
Germany                                 e-mail: pege at mail.theo-phys.uni-essen.de