function pointers - whats wrong ???

The African Chief laa12 at cc.keele.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 16:30:11 CET 1997

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:07:07 +0100 (MET) Peter Gerwinski
<peter at agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de> wrote:

>However I join Sven in asking:  Anybody is using Objects with GPC?
>
>I am thinking about improving object functionality, but if I am the
>only one who uses them, it's not worth the effort because GPC's objects
>essentially meet my needs like they are right now.

More Borland compatibility (especially "Object Pascal" - viz., Delphi)
would be good. This is a vital point because other Pascal implementations
(esp. on the OS/2 platform) are already supporting (or intending to support)
the Delphi extensions. I wouldn't think that it was an urgent issue, but it
would be nice if it was added to GPC one day ...

Best regards, The Chief
Dr A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief, and the Great Elephant)
Author of:  Chief's Installer Pro v3.10 for Win16 and Win32.
Homepage:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
E-mail: laa12 at cc.keele.ac.uk