GPC - Manual

Jose' M. Perez joperez at delphi.com
Tue Sep 19 12:42:35 CEST 2000

The format looks good, but I would suggest several changes. First, if
"Reference-Card" is the version number, put the version number in the page
footer. Second, replace "Theme" with "Subject" or "Command", "Function", or
something more suitable. The syntax section uses a notation that I am not
familiar with. You might need an explanation of how to interpret the syntax.
Good luck and thank you for volunteering!