converter (*.c => *.pas)

Frank Heckenbach frank at g-n-u.de
Thu Sep 28 09:41:58 CEST 2000

Gregor Schlosser wrote:

> i am looking for a program to convert c-files into pascal-files.
> Can anybody help me,please?

There are some programs like c2p(as) or ctop(as) (if you can't find
them, I could probably look up some URLs), but in my (limited)
experience with them, their output requires some manual work to be
really useful...

However, if you mainly want to use (rather than extensively modify)
the C code, it might be easier to leave it in C and call it from
Pascal. GPC provides easy mechanisms to do so -- you could look at
GPC's units for some examples or ask again here if you have specific
questions...

Frank Heckenbach, frank at g-n-u.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/
http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/todo.html