Internal GPC Problem

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chiefsoft at bigfoot.com
Sat May 19 09:21:07 CEST 2007

On 18 May 2007 at 22:02, Matthew Blaine  wrote:

> Hello,
> I've downloaded and successfully installed Dev+GNU Pascal from:
> http://gnu-pascal.de/contrib/chief/win32/dev_gnu_pascal-1.9.4.8.exe
>
>     I've successfully built build_units.pas, however now I'm having trouble
>     using the gpc compiler. Trying to compile the GrClock.pas example, for
>     instance, works. However, trying to compile a project that includes
>     multiple source files, as opposed to just a single source file, does
>     not work. I receive the following error:
> gpc: Internal GPC problem: internal option `--amtmpfile' not given

Is it your own programs, or the test programs supplied with the package?

Are you compiling from the IDE or from the command line?

If compiling from the command line, are you supplying the right switches
(e.g., "--automake", etc?).

If you have built build_units.pas, then the compiler is working correctly.
As you may notice when you look at the sources, build_units uses a whole
load of units. GrClock itself uses two units.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.greatchief.plus.com/