Console apps

Alexander von Below below at mac.com
Mon Sep 1 18:39:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am not sure if libraries for this exist on your specific platform,
but generally: You don't

That is because you simply can not assume a type of console, screen
width, height, etc. Historically, these things were determined by
hardware that could not be changed.

On your specific platform there may be ways to do that, but if your
platform is Windows then I know knowthing about that

HTH

Alex