Console apps

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chiefsoft at bigfoot.com
Tue Sep 2 10:59:19 CEST 2008

On 1 Sep 2008 at 11:05, Prof. Harley Flanders  wrote:

> Would anyone please tell me what to write in a Console App
> so DOS opens in Full Screen mode, not in a window,
> and in 80 x 25 mode (80 columns, 25 lines).

If it can be done at all, you would have to get your hands dirty with
winapi programming. You might want to search the Win32 programming forums
or newgroups, as I am sure that someone would have asked this question
before.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.greatchief.plus.com/