Stupid Installation Question

John L. Ries jries at salford-systems.com
Mon Apr 20 01:34:06 CEST 2009

Wasn't aware that someone had GPC working with the GCC 4 back end, but
I'm happy to hear it (must not have been paying enough attention to the
list).  Anyway, I now have a working GPC on my laptop and I have
verified that my existing GCC (4.2.3) still works.

Thanks to both you and the Chief for your help.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |