Linux Binaries and Makefile

Jan Kardell jan.kardell at mida.se
Mon Mar 30 11:40:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I just want to put forward the idea of using
openSUSE build service. I have not tried it myself, so I cannot offer any
experience. This it what they say about the service:

The openSUSE Build Service is the only service that allows developers to
package software for all major Linux
distributions<http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to>.
The service provides software developers with a convenient and easy to use
tool to create and release open source software for openSUSE and other Linux
distributions<http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to>on
different hardware architectures and for a broad user audience.

//Jan