Null characters (& string implementation) in gpc

Morton, John John.Morton at navcanada.ca
Fri Sep 3 21:36:48 CEST 2010

Bonjour Maurice,

I can't test gpc until I build "Hello world" (or "bug") so your results are  great news for us.

Our problem may have something to do with the FAA library and the way we had to link it to our code.

More likely it's because we have a quite old version of gpc and the problem we encountered was fixed in a subsequent release.

We'll see if the problem disappears after we rebuild our application using the new version of gpc (once I get it going).

Merci.