GPC with gcc-4.[23]

Maurice Lombardi Maurice.Lombardi at ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Jul 1 14:49:33 CEST 2011

Le 26/06/2011 22:50, Adriaan van Os a écrit :
> Waldek Hebisch wrote:
>
>> Known problems:
> I think another problems is that no files get installed into the doc
> folder.
same with djgpp

> 1. It looks like the snapshot is incompatible with bison-2.5
d° with djgpp bison 2.4.1. I reverted to bison 2.3

In addition the file gpc-in-c.h
is not installed into the directory
C:\DJGPP\lib\gcc\djgpp\x.xx\include\
In fact looking to the logs, it is installed, but deleted afterwards
during the installation of gcc, which deletes the whole "include"
directory before installing it.
I correct manually, but I do not know how to revert the order of
installations of gcc and gpc.

Maurice

--
        Maurice Lombardi
Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique,
mailto:Maurice.Lombardi at ujf-grenoble.fr