No subject

Tue Mar 1 17:17:12 CET 2011

and "msgid" in the "mail" table) between the numbers that appear in
the links and Message-IDs (which should be unique). Hopefully,
something similar can be done on the mailman side (I don't know its
internals, but I suppose it can be found out).

So perhaps with a little scripting it should be possible to provide
redirects from the old links to the corresponding mails in the
mailman archive. If you, or someone else, would like to try this,
please contact Peter (peter at gerwinski.de) first to check the
details.

Regards,

Frank Heckenbach, f.heckenbach at fh-soft.de, http://fjf.gnu.de/, 7977168E
GPC download signing key: ACB3 79B2 7EB2 B7A7 EFDE  D101 CD02 4C9D 0FE0 E5E8