Missing crt1

Kevan Hashemi hashemi at brandeis.edu
Thu Sep 15 16:18:31 CEST 2011

Dear Jonas,

> You may have to perform a custom install (click on the "Customize"
> button in the installer). There is no need to uninstall Xcode 2.5 first.

Thank you for yor suggestion. I tried that, and the installer is unaware
of the fact that I already deleted the entire Xcode directory. It still
thinks I have all the files installed, and it gives me no options for
installing the files. I think I generally messed things up with a
combination of deleting that Xcode directory and running cctools, and
now I have to figure out how to get it sorted out again, short of
re-installing my operating system.

Yours, Kevan

--
Kevan Hashemi, Electrical Engineer