GPC compiler crash

Thomas Schneider schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 19 05:01:43 CET 2013

Abimbola:

> Actually, I was able to reproduce this crash. It happened at the point
> of "dispose (dataprism)". I changed the memory allocation/deallocation
> calls, and all works well (with "trimax=8006000"):

You mean the compiler crash or the segmentation fault?

I haven't found the magical incantation to control memory on the Mac.
but I did come across 'purge'.
http://osxdaily.com/2012/04/24/free-up-inactive-memory-in-mac-os-x-with-purge-command/
Free Up Inactive Memory in Mac OS X with Purge Command

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schneidt at mail.nih.gov
  http://alum.mit.edu/www/toms