GPC for MinGW?

Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief) chief at greatchief.plus.com
Wed Jun 19 21:15:40 CEST 2013

On 19 Jun 2013 at 18:53, Waldek Hebisch wrote:

> > If it is possible to integrate GPC into an actual MinGW-based GCC4
> > port, I like to get some hint.
> >
> > I would like to build in Msys (Windows XP),
> > but if it easyer to build under Linux, well then I hope I could do it
> > with Knoppix-Live-DVD.
>
> I did not try, but you should have no extra problem due to MinGW.
> My impresion was that in the past The Chief reported successful build of
> Mingw version based on GCC4.

Yes, I did, with gcc-4.1.x. IIRC, it was straightforward to build under
Msys. However, I have stayed with gcc-3.4.x (Mingw special) backends. I
am sure I had good reasons at the time, but that shouldn't prevent
anyone else going ahead.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.greatchief.plus.com/