--amtmpfile not given

Prof Abimbola Olowofoyeku chief at greatchief.plus.com
Thu Sep 12 13:09:33 CEST 2013

On 11 Sep 2013 at 19:06, Stadelmann Josef wrote:

> what can I do in this case?
>
> it was compiling so nicely,
> and it was so fast,
> and then from one moment to the other, I don't know why, I get only one
> error.
>
> gpc: Internal GPC problem: internal option `--amtmpfile' not given
> gpc1.exe: C:\dev_gpc\bin\gpc exited with status 1
> gpc1.exe: C:\dev_gpc\bin\gpc exited with status 1
>
> exiting from Dev+GPC and ree-ntering the project is a no go either.
>
> the button: Build all AND the button: make project
> both buttons deliver the same error message.
>
> what can I do.

Provide more details about the version of dev+gpc that you are using
(including your settings), the compile log of dev+gpc, and a small
sample source file that produces the problem when compiled.

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Prof. Abimbola A. Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
web:  http://www.greatchief.plus.com/