mod operator in constants not allowed

trevor trevor-b at ovi.com
Sat Oct 18 00:06:52 CEST 2014

On 17/10/14 22:00, Maurice Lombardi wrote:
> Le 17/10/2014 14:57, trevor a écrit :
>> as title, I get a compile error when I use the mod operator in constant
>> expressions.
>
> I had found previously the same bug with gcc backend 4.3.5
> See
> http://www.g-n-u.de/pipermail/gpc/2013-April/015222.html
>
> I thus reverted to previous gcc backends, which do not display this bug.
>
> Maurice

Thanks for this info.

Following your link, I tried putting parenthesis around the mod term
and, yes, it works for me as well.
I should have said I am using gcc 3.4.6 backend, on 64 bit linux - but
my version of gpc was built with gcc 4.x and uses the 4.x libraries.
I'll try a rebuild with gcc 3 - maybe that will help.

-- Trevor//