compiling gpc on Mac OS 10.10.5 Yosemite

Schneider schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Wed Nov 18 00:22:13 CET 2015

Jonas:

> The actual SDK's are the MacOSX10.9.sdk and MacOSX10.10.sdk subdirectories
> of that directory.
> It didn't crash. It just says that it cannot find any headers in the "SDK"
> directory you specified, which is correct.

DUH.  I knew that!  I just cut/pasted the wrong thing!  Thanks!

However:

/var/folders/vg/ts3vj22j2y3d5n3cmmhw6gt9dzb4gf/T//ccidJkLD.s:524:9: error: unsupported directive '.stabs'
        .stabs "",100,0,0,Letext
               ^
make[3]: *** [libgcc/./_muldi3.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2

By the way, I'm just rerunning build-gpc.command each time.  So I
effectively assume it cleans out previous results.  Could that be
wrong?

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schneidt at mail.nih.gov
  https://schneider.ncifcrf.gov (current link)