Is GPC dead?

John L. Ries jries at salford-systems.com
Wed Dec 28 19:59:26 CET 2016

It would be nice if we could find something on the website more recent
than 2005 (perhaps a changelog and links to the current codebase); maybe
some instructions on how to get GPC to compile with GCC 5 and 6, or at
least a sense of how one would go about creating the necessary patches to
the latter.

Personally, I would be overjoyed if I had some time to contribute to GPC
development, but I work too many hours at my regular job to consider it at
the present time; but perhaps there are some small things that some of us
could do to move things along at the rate of an hour or two a week per
person.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |