Is GPC dead?

John L. Ries jries at salford-systems.com
Sat Dec 31 22:46:57 CET 2016

So we have yet to find anyone who is currently working on GPC, which brings the original question back to the foreground.  Is GPC dead?  If so, shall we revive it or would it be better to implement Extended Pascal in Free Pascal?  If it is ongoing or deemed to be worth reviving, what can we non-developers do to help (leaving open the possibility that some of us may need to become developers)?