Source code repository

Waldek Hebisch hebisch at math.uni.wroc.pl
Tue Jul 5 13:18:44 CEST 2016

Christos Kontas wrote:

> I was trying to find any repository with the project's source code,
> but after too many attempts I found nothing.  Although the source code
> of the project *is* available, yet I can't find the history of the
> project.

There is repository at github containing recent developements.
Up to end of 2005 there were no repository.  Before puting
code at github I kept priviate repository.

Concerning history, there are change logs.  Old change logs
are removed from newer versions but if you fetch tarball
of older version you will get old change log.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch