Plan to Update GPC

Schneider, Thomas (NIH/NCI) [E] schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 1 22:42:02 CEST 2020

Kevan:

> I wish you luck with the 64-bit compile on MacOS. I have enjoyed
> programming in GPC for fifteen years. Thanks to all those who
> created and maintained GPC. Thanks to all of you for the help you
> have given me on this list over the years.

Thanks for your efforts on getting GPC going again on MacOS 64 bit.

May I suggest that you write up your knowledge of what you did?  This
could include what works, what doesn't work and what you think is
needed to finish the job.  This way perhaps others could pick up where
you left off.  It could be a posting on this mailing list.

Thanks,

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator