Proposal/question for GPC

scott andrew franco samiam at moorecad.com
Mon Nov 2 22:27:41 CET 2020

Mmm, I should add a PS: I align with the FPC group in that I like writing backends,
so don't think LLVM would stop me from writing them in any case.

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: RE: Re: Proposal/question for GPC
From: "scott andrew franco" <samiam at moorecad.com>
Date: 11/2/20 1:25 pm
To: "Jonas Maebe" <jonas at freepascal.org>, "gpc at gnu.de" <gpc at gnu.de>

 So much for the second coming of Unicode, eh? [1]

[1] to get this joke, you have to be both old and have studied documents that were
old when you are young, ie., about the 1960's. Hint: Unicode (the character set)
stole the name of something else...

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: Proposal/question for GPC